Status
Not open for further replies.
Back again chums, have I missed anything, I hope that tramp @krug has not been sniffing around picking up cigarette ends off the floor again and busking with his out of tune mouth organ.
I have seen better dressed scarecrows, and the whiff is like curdled pipe tobacco mixed with wet dog. Still, there goes another Spurs fan. Tragic really.
Mumbles quietly: Cheeky bleedin' dinner suited, slippery flippery Git!s
...Evening eP:toke: my dear Ol' fing...how the devil are you, dinner good yes, did ya crisp the top of the pie under the grill?
...sorry I actually meant was the fois grois as tasty as it sounds?:glutton::cheersmate: :smoker:555

Hello all fellow stoners, I hope I'm not to late for the Summer Solstice party, either way Happy Solstice!!!
@Eclectic Elle Thanks for the invite!! I'm keeping myself entertained by all of the comments!!:pop::rofl:

I plan to be on here a little later and do a little bush flashing...if you know what I mean:eyebrows:
Again have a great solstice everyone!
Yay! Glad to see you here, man! :bighug::pass:It's usually like this at weekends, but the parties are special and so many people pop in if they can. Tag Rebel for your badge! (like I'm doing below)

@Rebel I'm here at the Summer Solstice party and ... and... oh alright then, I'll admit it. I love penguins! :crying:Badge please honey! :bighug:

Womp womp womp womp womp.
Yeah. That's my head right now. Lol.
1498077168408-1560809886.jpg
1498077198575-1299569785.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back