Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention Everyone..:bighug:
Do we all Bleed Canna Blood? Are we there for our community of brothers and sisters??
AFN has some of the smartest, friendliest, and vibenest members of any site, hands down..
What makes our site unique?
The knowledge we share..
There are many members who go above and beyond to offer help, advice, pics and videos, and help to those in need..
One member has been making waves recently,
@archie gemmill .... AFN and the Auto Warriors would like to recognize you for all the good vibes, knowledge,and the rockets you share with not just new members but the middle crowd and the old timers!! On behalf of all of us .. We have some special prizes for you Archie.:worship:.. How about a New Car!!!! , wed love to, but insurance says no!! We do have a prize from @Mossy and we also have a prize pack from the Auto Warriors... Thank You Brother... Pm me for details......:headbang:

Is @archie gemmill about???

Ah, @krug , me old sparring partner. Missed ya me old friend. I must get my gun sights checked. Ready for an assult on the Premiership this year.. ?Off on yer holidays any time soon ? Give us some words of wisdom my friend......................eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back