Status
Not open for further replies.
anigif_enhanced-2424-1451418365-3.gif

Having a great time, and I was honored by the privilege of participating in Mo's contest with such lovely human ladies

I'm gonna leave mine open still just to stir the pott lmao and plus slaters is ending soon

wait for my lady to come... she's got boobs, she can help pic the winner

Okay dudes, remember, if you want your secret summer 2017 solstice badge, you will have to tag Rebel........................something like this......

"Hello @Rebel , I was at the Live Stoners 2017 Secret Summer Solstice Party, can you hit me up with my well deserved badge please. And I love Penguins"

Something along those lines should get you your badge. Remember, not long to go now before @Rebel goes live with the official AFN merchadise where you can get yer mugs, T shirts , mouse mats etc etc. Penguin calendars the whole sheebang.

Look out for the new MyAFN website coming soon............eP.

Hello all fellow stoners, I hope I'm not to late for the Summer Solstice party, either way Happy Solstice!!!
@Eclectic Elle Thanks for the invite!! I'm keeping myself entertained by all of the comments!!:pop::rofl:

I plan to be on here a little later and do a little bush flashing...if you know what I mean:eyebrows:
Again have a great solstice everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back