Status
Not open for further replies.
for what I got? thats totally worth it man.seriously. the whole kit I got says enough for 75 plants on one bottle and I think 25-35 on another.the tabs of some such.id have to go over it again. but these can easily be incorporated into a fully natural and organic grow if any leftover are afoot LOL!! I could run my entire tent like this with a bale of sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and a few simple components and this kit.for probably(assuming it works and all that obviously :D ) something like 4-6 months depending.and I do usually 10+ per rotation or there abouts :)

for what I got? thats totally worth it man.seriously. the whole kit I got says enough for 75 plants on one bottle and I think 25-35 on another.the tabs of some such.id have to go over it again. but these can easily be incorporated into a fully natural and organic grow if any leftover are afoot LOL!! I could run my entire tent like this with a bale of sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and a few simple components and this kit.for probably(assuming it works and all that obviously :D ) something like 4-6 months depending.and I do usually 10+ per rotation or there abouts :)
I think it was a flat shipping rate. Maybe time for a group buy and take advantage of the flat rate. I know I've seen a few people wanting to try biotabs and I'm real interested in the guerrilla box.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

morning!!
eeee1vis.jpg

girl8-smiley.gif

love-shower-smiley.gif
love-shower-smiley.gif
love-shower-smiley.gif
rose-smiley.gif
@Mossy @Starbreaker @Eclectic Elle @MissUniverse @witchyhour @Eyeoftheworld happy valentines day!!!! :bighug:

348588548_406296.gif

716361445_1513266.gif

Morbiding :)

Flat rate eh?! snot too scabby broseph .I love shipping like that usually ,since I like to buy a lot at one time. but there's always that time when you need a 2 dollar part and the shipping is 25 bucks LOL!
Yeah, just gotta plan the buy better. I was just going to get the guerrilla box but I'll talk to some friends first and get a substantial order together before I pull the trigger.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back