Status
Not open for further replies.
Could these be made from AVB? Maybe suspended in a coconut oil matrix in 00 gelatin pills? Or should it just be oven baked at 220*f /100*c for 20 minutes/ 20 minutes?
I use AVB and kief or bubble hash. I no longer do the latter, but it sure works. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Could these be made from AVB? Maybe suspended in a coconut oil matrix in 00 gelatin pills? Or should it just be oven baked at 220*f /100*c for 20 minutes/ 20 minutes?
Sorry, incomplete answer before.

I mix it with coconut oil and lecithin granules, once everything is melted over lowest warmer set on the stove, I place it in a 200 F oven for 2 hours, strain and put in 00 capsules. I use this, it helps!

6714950a92d4af6393b02987580299f0.jpg

Just use the juice syringes and squirt the canna oil into the capsules. [emoji6] [emoji106]

Seem that's my exact thought. I am so solidly leaned towards "this is my second grow. first with autos. I'm totally noob. But photos do NOT grow pistils in 20/4 light. I've NEVER heard of that, and my uncle has been growing for 40+ years. He's never heard of it either.
Yup, that's just stunted plants, probably by light/heat stress. And they're not too bad, at least they're not one bud wonders... *rolls eyes* [emoji53]

Apparently, in fact, I am SO noob that my timer has been on 24-0 for at least 3 weeks, when I replaced my old one with this new.

Yeah. Lay off the vape, man... Not more MFLB when working on the garden.

So, yeah. Now they're set up to receive proper light. Maybe after their first nap in almost a month, they'll perk up.
Ha! [emoji106] [emoji6] Let us know...

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.
On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.
The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"
"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.
On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.
The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"
"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."
[emoji108] [emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23] [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back