Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@pop22 that fuckin sucks ass totally hope ya was able to save the greenhouse.. I'm here in the Midwest practically untouched by snow it's crazy I remember growing up to shit tons of snow so far I put my money on it that we've not had more then 20 inches of snow all winter [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome aboard Big_Cricket!

they are taking their time, I think most of us have had long timers, not building much bud yet, maybe need more light, I'm sure you already got some imput from others, anyway, glad you are here
live stoner
They are currently under 600w LED panel, "full spectrum", and it's about 20 inches from the tops. It WAS about 8-9 inches from the tops, but that was what caused the yellowing. They were getting bleached to heck. I'm SURE they're getting enough light, and I'm also fairly sure I'm micromanaging them, which I really don't need to be doing. I called the farm again about them. and they said if the seeds are from them, they're autos, I just stunted them with where I had them under the lights. I'm not on a timeline or schedule, so I don't really mind if they take longer. :p

If they were photos, you wouldn't have those white pistils without 12/12...at least, I've never seen that happen.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Seem that's my exact thought. I am so solidly leaned towards "this is my second grow. first with autos. I'm totally noob. But photos do NOT grow pistils in 20/4 light. I've NEVER heard of that, and my uncle has been growing for 40+ years. He's never heard of it either.

Apparently, in fact, I am SO noob that my timer has been on 24-0 for at least 3 weeks, when I replaced my old one with this new.

Yeah. Lay off the vape, man... Not more MFLB when working on the garden.

So, yeah. Now they're set up to receive proper light. Maybe after their first nap in almost a month, they'll perk up.

Hey guys. Fellow grower here.

I have never smoked though.

Searching for tips for a good strain regarding insomnia.

I’ve got some pretty big problems sleeping so something really strong for sleeping.

Thanks
Ok. I can only inform on what I've done, that works for ME.

Method of medicating varies from person to person. Smoking (combustion), vaping, or eating, all have different results. Also, WHAT you're consuming has different results. I'm assuming you know the difference between the uplift and the couch lock, sativa vs indica, THC vs CBD (and yes I know there's dozens of different cannabinoids, I'm only listing those 2 because they're the most in the spotlight currently, although CBN is making it's way up the ladder). If you're simply wanting sleep, you want an indica dominant, or PURE indica strain. Personally I prefer hybrids, even on a 1:1 ratio for THC to CBD, for best effects, for ME. Also, I have daytime edibles, and night time edibles. Daytime are made with whatever butter/oil/tincture I've made from decarbed cannabis. Nighttime are made with whatever I've made from ABV cannabis, which has most of the THC already used, and is more CBD. I don't actually SMOKE anymore, because I really don't like the hammer-like heartbeat it gave me, plus it was making me want to start smoking cigarettes again, which is a habit I will never go back to. So I only vape and nibble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back