Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Then I wonder why they would show gender and preflower at 3 weeks with 20/4 lighting... Ideas? I haven't changed the lighting at all. I'm not opposed to the thought that they are photoperiod strains, although the farm I got them from said they don't have any. [emoji14] Not impossible, just improbable. The males that I popped at the same time, matured, dropped pollen, and were culled, all within 4 weeks from seed.
If they were photos, you wouldn't have those white pistils without 12/12...at least, I've never seen that happen.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Fellow grower here.

I have never smoked though.

Searching for tips for a good strain regarding insomnia.

I’ve got some pretty big problems sleeping so something really strong for sleeping.

Thanks

I also have this issue. If I don't smoke and fall asleep, I usually have extremely disruptive nightmares. According to my ongoing research, you may be benefited by letting whichever strain you end up choosing go to full ripeness. As the THC ages, it morphs into CBN, which is what I'm after for it's highly narcotic/sedative effect! Cheers!!

:pass:

Also, maybe look into a vape if you haven't smoked. Healthier, customizable temperature can lend itself to achieving desired stony-level.

EDIT: indica or a hash plant would suit our needs well, I believe. I chose white widow, as it gets extremely frosty with cryssals

Hey guys, I am growing in 5 parts roots organic 707 1.5 parts pearlite with myco and oatmeal added. I also recently started using azo, which blew me away, from the time the plants have been seedlings they have been bigger, healthier, no signs of deficiencies. I do a 2 week perpetual grow, so I have been able to compare side by side, if ur not using azo, start using it.

Issue is, im at week 5 now and the plants are starting to show some deficiency, I think in Mg, but I add double calmag+ at every feeding, so that makea me unsure.

Here's some leaf pics, and my questions are 1. Is it mg or some other issue? 2. If it's mg, how do I fix that if double calmag+ isn't fixing it, OR, if not mg, what is it, and what should I do to correct it? 3. Do you have to reapply the azo? Or is adding it at the beginning enough?
View attachment 701498 View attachment 701499
What's the ph?

Hey guys. Fellow grower here.

I have never smoked though.

Searching for tips for a good strain regarding insomnia.

I’ve got some pretty big problems sleeping so something really strong for sleeping.

Thanks
Make capsules of any strong indica! [emoji121] [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back