Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the DEA just added CBD to the Schedule 1 list......so its now officially outlawed federally.

So what we are hearing is that CBD is CBD and that percentage is the factor to look for. Works for me.
Will these CBD oils from hemp, as sold, stop seizures like "Charlotts Web" does?

Hey guys, I am growing in 5 parts roots organic 707 1.5 parts pearlite with myco and oatmeal added. I also recently started using azo, which blew me away, from the time the plants have been seedlings they have been bigger, healthier, no signs of deficiencies. I do a 2 week perpetual grow, so I have been able to compare side by side, if ur not using azo, start using it.

Issue is, im at week 5 now and the plants are starting to show some deficiency, I think in Mg, but I add double calmag+ at every feeding, so that makea me unsure.

Here's some leaf pics, and my questions are 1. Is it mg or some other issue? 2. If it's mg, how do I fix that if double calmag+ isn't fixing it, OR, if not mg, what is it, and what should I do to correct it? 3. Do you have to reapply the azo? Or is adding it at the beginning enough?
IMG_20170213_171624.jpg
IMG_20170213_171639.jpg

I'm not sure how to make capsules. Michael made something like that with rso once for a friend, but it was a suppository I think. I should have been paying attention.
How do you make capsules?
Please let me know if you need help making them. I know Elle gave you a link, but I'm here if you need help! [emoji121] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back