56efe97c5ac424eac42a333edc74bbab.jpg
cec5e05db871f0962772e3fc1cff7372.jpg
419e351eba4e36bb3c03f5c4fa2e58c9.jpg
a68813554d0386c342dacf6330c24f1c.jpg
bb334f94f1b82bf7afec16a209915d5e.jpg
691461da17777079e25cae31a076d27f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Pretty!!

Hey there! New here, new to autos! I posted about people's experiences with trimming their autos, and like anything else I've researched, the general rule of thumb is seemingly "do whatever. it'll work or not." So, I trimmed my 2 ladies pretty savagely. Took off ALL the hand-sized leaves and froze them for later consumption. That was not too long ago, and here's the updated pictures! I've done some MAJOR LST on them as well (cotton twine, natural dyes, I'm a hippie type, don't want anything crazy in my meds). You can see how there's a very distinctive band of yellowing below the current "top", which was from LED burn. Raised the lights and started LST, and the tops are all growing again, bright green. No nutrients other than worm tea and molasses, and the soil is my own "super soil" with only "organics" in it. View attachment 701410 View attachment 701411

So, given people have a metric crap-ton more experience than I, how long would one guess there is left on these? They were popped from seed on Dec 1, and showed sex about 3 weeks later. And nope, not a clue what strain they are. Seeds from a medical farm up here in the frosty north.
A month, at least...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I am growing in 5 parts roots organic 707 1.5 parts pearlite with myco and oatmeal added. I also recently started using azo, which blew me away, from the time the plants have been seedlings they have been bigger, healthier, no signs of deficiencies. I do a 2 week perpetual grow, so I have been able to compare side by side, if ur not using azo, start using it.

Issue is, im at week 5 now and the plants are starting to show some deficiency, I think in Mg, but I add double calmag+ at every feeding, so that makea me unsure.

Here's some leaf pics, and my questions are 1. Is it mg or some other issue? 2. If it's mg, how do I fix that if double calmag+ isn't fixing it, OR, if not mg, what is it, and what should I do to correct it? 3. Do you have to reapply the azo? Or is adding it at the beginning enough?
View attachment 701498 View attachment 701499

Blackstrap UN-sulphured molasses. Barring the availability of that, brer rabbit full flavor molasses. Make or break-point - UN-$ulphured molasses. Gots teh sugars too!
:pass:

Nope, the DEA just added CBD to the Schedule 1 list......so its now officially outlawed federally.

The cartels will sure be happy to hear that.

And the Donald signed an executive order to protect law enforcement officers that started: " (a) enforce all Federal laws in order to enhance the protection and safety of Federal, State, tribal, and local law enforcement officers, and thereby all Americans;"

He could have said: enforce the applicable federal laws in order to enhance the protection and safety of Federal, State, tribal, and local law enforcement officers, and thereby all Americans;"

Sessions said he would enforce all federal law also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back