Status
Not open for further replies.
16730156_1294650953904102_2059647753515953636_n.png

Goober Morbiding man :) nice wee sprout bro. there always is a trouble child eh? lol MAN check this Live testing deal i'll be doing soon. well WE will be doing. :) baddest starter thing Ive seen in a long looong time too. even passes the sniffer test initially :)

011.JPG
006.JPG

Goober Morbiding man :) nice wee sprout bro. there always is a trouble child eh? lol MAN check this Live testing deal i'll be doing soon. well WE will be doing. :) baddest starter thing Ive seen in a long looong time too. even passes the sniffer test initially :)

View attachment 701743 View attachment 701744
That is something I wouldn't mind trying. I like organic nutes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Respnce by a wife !!! :biggrin:
Royce has done that to me. He'll show me a card - ask if I like it - tell me Happy Birthday or whatever and put it back. He's a mess but that's just another reason I love him.
1f642.png
:) I gave him the same Father's day card for 7 years - and he finally realized it was the same one when he saw the coffee stain on it!

well imho these aren't exactly organic nutes as many think of nutes. this is a life sustained way of package growing or simple method growing with a living soil or medium essential made from this kit with soil provided(better soil = better out come overall) should be alive and full of food. so I look forward to this to say the least. its mostly water from week 1-4 then treat with a thing then water only i believe until harvest. but its a simplistic system.

well imho these aren't exactly organic nutes as many think of nutes. this is a life sustained way of package growing or simple method growing with a living soil or medium essential made from this kit with soil provided(better soil = better out come overall) should be alive and full of food. so I look forward to this to say the least. its mostly water from week 1-4 then treat with a thing then water only i believe until harvest. but its a simplistic system.
I'll definitely be watching. I'm assuming this won't be available in the states seems how we can't get biotabs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back