Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's got snow? And how much?! In the last 4 days I got over 40" and somewhere near 16" coming tomorrow... So... C'mon who's got snow??
We've gotten almost 2 feet since last Wed, I feel for you brother. Hopefully you can get the truck fixed without any issues.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nope, the DEA just added CBD to the Schedule 1 list......so its now officially outlawed federally.
They are currently under 600w LED panel, "full spectrum", and it's about 20 inches from the tops. It WAS about 8-9 inches from the tops, but that was what caused the yellowing. They were getting bleached to heck. I'm SURE they're getting enough light, and I'm also fairly sure I'm micromanaging them, which I really don't need to be doing. I called the farm again about them. and they said if the seeds are from them, they're autos, I just stunted them with where I had them under the lights. I'm not on a timeline or schedule, so I don't really mind if they take longer. :p
cool, just keep doing what you doing

Morning Guys - Morning Eyes! :D

My biotabs came today! :D thanks @mephisto :d5:
I'll be (unofficially) joining you! ^_^

Hi Blue, happy VDay:toke:. Not so loud. If the biotabs are anything like the Soiltabs and Flowertabs, you are going to be looking for things to do with all the free time you will have on your hands while not mixing nutes.:hump: Too loud and the powers at the office might decide you need more to do..:lol:
:pass:

They shut down my work yesterday and good thing. I lost the starter in the plow truck and it sucked till a buddy sent his kid over with a truck for me to use. Gotta put a starter on tonight in a snow bank yay!!
the snow really heaps on the work! Been fortunate up here this winter, after a slow snow start we have plenty now but it's coming in about 2 week intervals, easier to deal with.

I'm still snowed in, my plow guy musta broke his truck too....... 16 inches here and more coming.......

the snow really heaps on the work! Been fortunate up here this winter, after a slow snow start we have plenty now but it's coming in about 2 week intervals, easier to deal with.

Hey Step, do they call school snow days up there? I don't remember having even one in Maine. No matter how bad it blew and piled up, they handled it.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back