Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!

@rosa Witchyhour might not be online yet, but here's the info from her thread on how she did it:

That is seriously frosty man! Good growing!

Um... mostly English. But fully European, as far back as I know.

I want to go there! Thanks Ozone!

Morning arty! Are you sure that silver tape is going to help you identify the ones which have had Optic Foliar? I reckon it's not going to be visible much longer...
Morning Elle!
Ah yes the silver tape, When I started this grow I was just going to use my height restricted SOG technique.
Then I though I would LST them, so the tape idea is kinda out the window.
The plants labels will disappear behind the plants as they grow, soo wire coat hangers may have to be used with some silver tape as a flag!
Optic Foliar is good stuff and I still need to keep updating the Optic Foliar thread in the Cannazone and having a visual aid helps to see which is which.

Optic Foliar Silver tape pot flag
DSCN3663.JPG

I just shovelled a little snow at the end of the driveway . My Doc says I shouldn't be doing it I could have a heart attach :rofl: I think I would sooner die of an heart attach than end up in a nursing home having somebody changing my diaper and sticking food in my face . :nono:

Morning Elle!
Ah yes the silver tape, When I started this grow I was just going to use my height restricted SOG technique.
Then I though I would LST them, so the tape idea is kinda out the window.
The plants labels will disappear behind the plants as they grow, soo wire coat hangers may have to be used with some silver tape as a flag!
Optic Foliar is good stuff and I still need to keep updating the Optic Foliar thread in the Cannazone and having a visual aid helps to see which is which.

Optic Foliar Silver tape pot flag
View attachment 701346
Aha, modify technique as you grow - very good to be flexible eh? See @witchyhour ? Wire hangers have other uses apart from scaring kitties and kids into submission LOL!

Wow, what a beauty! What is she?

Yep plastic coated hangers lol but now I've graduated to big o rings and plumb string haha it works perfect !!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back