Status
Not open for further replies.
always good to have an exit plan........lol!

I just shovelled a little snow at the end of the driveway . My Doc says I shouldn't be doing it I could have a heart attach :rofl: I think I would sooner die of an heart attach than end up in a nursing home having somebody changing my diaper and sticking food in my face . :nono:

I would too!

How many do you have @Merdawk ? Yay another kitty person!

Mine doesn't do laps... but he does pillows at night!

Blimey, major dough on most of them LOL. The Titan 2 is within budget but it's all irrelevant at the minute... nothing to smoke :frowny::frowny: Ah well, it'll wait on the return anyway.

Birthday soon! I've asked hubby for money, I need it... I think we're going out for a meal but that's about it. Nothing else planned!

:pass:*passes to trailanimal*

We have 4 cats - all rescued from our backyard with the exception of one! The other one was found abandoned by our vet. Wife volunteers at a no kill shelter as well and we feed numerous animals in our backyard...it's a mad house sometimes. We live in the middle of a city and have had a wild turkey visit...it's like an animal sanctuary here! lol

It was always said that to legalize was to take the black market profit away. Now we get a scope of the actual mark up prohibition brought.and with that kind of cash,why it took so long. There will always be a high end market for the best of the best. With the spreading popularity of concentrates and the need for quality tinctures and oils with potency that commercial hemp can't equal, even the smaller warehouse growers will still have a healthy piece of a more specialized pie.
test results.png

above is some full spectrum high CBD hemp extract. :) quality and high potency enough in my book.

Good morning growers, stoners and smokers, I've updated my thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tehsnows-2nd-grow-critical-2-0-auto.56427/ with harvest info, have a treat. I'd also like to ask @Rebel to update my badges if possible. I had an intro, I uploaded my first grow here, finished a second grow with a complete journal on AFN, it was a dinafem strain, posted my plant bunch of times in the live stoners gossip.

NETfTMB.jpg

I will get you sorted in just a few! Congrats on all your accomplishments!!

Morning Stoners! Hope you all are well and stoned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back