Status
Not open for further replies.
nip! I all ways sample:thumbsup: Oven on 175, maybe ten or fifteen minutes? feel it so I doesn't dry too much. Taste won't be there,but the high will be:smoking:

Just be sure to keep away from the Microwave. If you nuke them, watch close in the first 10 seconds or so and you will see all the good stuff go up in a puff of vapor.:poof:.
:pass:

Good Monday Morning A.F.N.
16683973_1400274833352534_1169354740961625468_n.jpg

Good Morning 9Bear.
Never could spend a beautiful weekend day indoors in front of the tube. I'm not knocking them that do, Too each their own. But where I came up, Southern climate since adult, there were too many, reefs to see, fish to catch, girls to meet, There was always something to do. Even the Super Bowl the other night. I got bored when it looked like a blow out and slept. Found out the next morning.

Good morning growers, stoners and smokers, I've updated my thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tehsnows-2nd-grow-critical-2-0-auto.56427/ with harvest info, have a treat. I'd also like to ask @Rebel to update my badges if possible. I had an intro, I uploaded my first grow here, finished a second grow with a complete journal on AFN, it was a dinafem strain, posted my plant bunch of times in the live stoners gossip.

NETfTMB.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back