Status
Not open for further replies.
well if how I feel now is anything like the finished product. I am gonna like it!!:vibe::pass:

I use a blow dryer takes a lot longer then the oven method but I feel better taste and more control over the quick dry, that I ain't got no bud so I sample high is one that surprised me as well [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meet the team making tonight happen! [emoji121] [emoji16]

From left to right:

Cloupor dry herb tank

Innokin isub V ejuice tank

Mr. Bald concentrates tank

[emoji106] [emoji6] [emoji108]

5ddeb05138a47b382818a3ba3c045086.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Damn @witchyhour those look bad ass [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Bald. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Nice, I had the MigVapor sub herb tank and it was great only issue with it was that the glass broke. Seals were a bit tough even lubed up and a few times pressing the glass back on broke it.

I'm in the market for something new now, I may go all in one now that I had a bad experience with an attachment for a MOD

with a vaporizer, you can take a bud right off the plant and chop it up! First couple hits will be a bit steamy, so be careful, but after that its fine! And with a vape, you can use trim, you won't tell much difference from bud.
Vaping is the way to go! [emoji106] [emoji6]

Nice, I had the MigVapor sub herb tank and it was great only issue with it was that the glass broke. Seals were a bit tough even lubed up and a few times pressing the glass back on broke it.

I'm in the market for something new now, I may go all in one now that I had a bad experience with an attachment for a MOD
Lots of crazy good stuff out there! And pricing is no longer so bad. [emoji6] [emoji106]

Make some capsules! Let me know if you need help. I've been so amazed at all the capsules have done for me, it may even help with what he's going through. [emoji106] [emoji6]

I'm not sure how to make capsules. Michael made something like that with rso once for a friend, but it was a suppository I think. I should have been paying attention.
How do you make capsules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back