Status
Not open for further replies.
I use about 2 ml (actually its a half of a teaspoon) a few times a day. Keeps my pain levels pretty low and keeps my head in the clouds. I smoke joints along with it, and those two together put me in a really good place! :smokeit:
I'm going to get some glycerin for my next batch, it's gotta taste better than the alcohol lol. So I've been doing some reading and I'm almost positive you can just vape your tincture as is.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm going to get some glycerin for my next batch, it's gotta taste better than the alcohol lol. So I've been doing some reading and I'm almost positive you can just vape your tincture as is
Its really sweet! Like....tastes like pure sugar. You could probably vape this as is, although I know people usually mix it with PG.

Gotta get Step of to work

You da man... I been at work for 3 hours already.. but things are looking up. Kind of.. I think I'm going blind in my left eye so I got a half day today... The half day is the looking up part.. so after my doc appt I'm gonna

Its really sweet! Like....tastes like pure sugar. You could probably vape this as is, although I know people usually mix it with PG.
Yes I think mixing with pg is mostly to get the viscosity you want but I'm not totally clear on that. I did just order pg and vg so I will have some experimenting to do. I might end up boiling of my alcohol tinctures and making vape juice.

Step 1: Figure out how to make E juice that will get you high without coughing a lung up!

Step 2: Figure out how to cover the smell so you can use it in public!
:baked::chef:
I'm on it! Hopefully someone with E juice experience will chime in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back