Status
Not open for further replies.
@stepside is there somewhere on here where we can find recipes for things like butter, tincture, salves and the like? I think it would be beneficial to have them easily accessible in one spot if they aren't already.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yeah man, I think they're all in the med section

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/let-food-be-thy-medicine-and-medicine-be-thy-food.166/

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/medicinal-cannabis-recipes-articles.67/

Good Morning Frank
Morning Bear!

Heavy research morning here on live stoners lol.
I'm paying attention, man! I've been kicking around making some vape juice eventually. I just made a big batch of VG tincture the other day. It came out alot stronger than I expected (which is a good thing) and I've been flying every since!:woohoo1:

@green genes that video was hilarious! :crying:

I feel like there is no way around boiling it off, of course you could just start with a glycerin tincture which I have not done then you would forgo the alcohol altogether.

I think the idea is that this method is one of the ways to prepare your pot for use in an vaporizer using an ejuice tank and mod . :biggrin:

Morning Bear!

I'm paying attention, man! I've been kicking around making some vape juice eventually. I just made a big batch of VG tincture the other day. It came out alot stronger than I expected (which is a good thing) and I've been flying every since!:woohoo1:

@green genes that video was hilarious! :crying:
I've never made vg tincture but that is going to change. How much vg tincture do you use at a time? 1-2ml is good for me with mine, anymore than that is too much. My wife won't even touch it anymore lol.

I've never made vg tincture but that is going to change. How much vg tincture do you use at a time? 1-2ml is good for me with mine, anymore than that is too much. My wife won't even touch it anymore lol.
I use about 2 ml (actually its a half of a teaspoon) a few times a day. Keeps my pain levels pretty low and keeps my head in the clouds. I smoke joints along with it, and those two together put me in a really good place! :smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back