Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too cool if it burns the front of your face off .:rofl:
True! Bear I feel like you should just use the stove top method to make your tincture considering you're going to have to boil off the alcohol anyway. Seems like that article is missing a step or two, I'm not sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hi folks, finally all caught up! I hope everyone's day is going well! Temperature today in the shade is 26C. There's that whole subtropical thing, right there. I shall miss that...

Keeping bees is on my bucket list!
And mine too! Next house maybe...

Looks like something from a 1940's newsreel if black and white.
" And Mr. Churchill was happy to accept this little gift from the Hemp Growers For Victory on Her Majesties behalf.. Keep it up boys, the navy needs that rope"
full

Her majesty commented with a hardy "Rep for me gems".
*whispers* We still had a King then, the Queen wasn't crowned until 1952. But still funny!

welcome back
cheers Eclectically Elegant Elle!
Thanks trail! Two weeks worth of chat to catch up was a bit of a slog, but I knew it'd be worth it.

So this cat spends all of her time in hiding until a plant comes out of the tent. Never fails, I go grab the feed and when I come back she's chomping leaves.
Does she go out? Have you thought of growing her some "normal" grass to chew on?

last friday's mail run brought me a belated christmas gift, the makings for this, yea!View attachment 712957
Hubby has already said we're going to start making wine and beer when we go back, I'm looking forward to trying your technique you told Dm and I about a few months back!

Damn, I'm still trying to get my bucket back.
I know where mine is, and a heat mat! Still 2000 miles away right now though LOL. Get your bucket back, maybe you'd like to try a little brew-a-long? I'll be ready to start for the beginning of next month latest. I think mine is 25 litres, are your gallons smaller than ours? We have 4.5 litres to the gallon.

That's enough for now, my eyes need a rest LOL. Back later! :bighug::pass::smoking::smokeout:

Hi folks, finally all caught up! I hope everyone's day is going well! Temperature today in the shade is 26C. There's that whole subtropical thing, right there. I shall miss that...

And mine too! Next house maybe...

*whispers* We still had a King then, the Queen wasn't crowned until 1952. But still funny!

Thanks trail! Two weeks worth of chat to catch up was a bit of a slog, but I knew it'd be worth it.

Does she go out? Have you thought of growing her some "normal" grass to chew on?

Hubby has already said we're going to start making wine and beer when we go back, I'm looking forward to trying your technique you told Dm and I about a few months back!

I know where mine is, and a heat mat! Still 2000 miles away right now though LOL. Get your bucket back, maybe you'd like to try a little brew-a-long? I'll be ready to start for the beginning of next month latest. I think mine is 25 litres, are your gallons smaller than ours? We have 4.5 litres to the gallon.

That's enough for now, my eyes need a rest LOL. Back later! :bighug::pass::smoking::smokeout:
I'm totally down with with brewing together! Glad you're back, we missed you.

True! Bear I feel like you should just use the stove top method to make your tincture considering you're going to have to boil off the alcohol anyway. Seems like that article is missing a step or two, I'm not sure.

I probably will boil off the alcohol as your suggesting . I'm treating this as preboil step allowing the alcohol to do it's thing for the next 2 weeks and then boiling off any remaining alcohol before adding the glyerine

Damn I love researching how to make new things with weed!

hope I steered U in the right direction, you've almost tapped out what I know so far! I binged around Xmas and bought all kinds of gear I'm not ready to play with yet. Vape supplies, top feed RDWC supplies, etc.... Some of this stuff may take me a year to get to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back