Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you kindly sir! I bookmarked it and may need to try it sooner than later. Is this your first go at it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yes it is . I'm using some 2 year old Frisian Duck that I don't like to smoke so I'm not sure how this is all going to turn out . :shrug:

Yes it is . I'm using some 2 year old Frisian Duck that I don't like to smoke so I'm not sure how this is all going to turn out . :shrug:
Hopefully it works out well. I'll be waiting to hear how it turns out.

@1939bear if I read that article correctly the vegetable glycerin is just for the flavoring and I can just vape my oral tincture?

@1939bear if I read that article correctly the vegetable glycerin is just for the flavoring and I can just vape my oral tincture?

Good question I don't know but they also suggest that you can add flavors ?? P.S I rarely read an article top to bottom so your probably right . Dam now I'm going to have to go back and read the whole dam thing . :doh:

Good question I don't know but they also suggest that you can add flavors ??
nope, VG is for viscosity control, and for cloud production in traditional vape juice. In practice, many people use VG only. I prefer a 40PG/60VG mix. I will be testing this by making several trials in small quantities. Once I get the mix down, I will work on taste. You also do not have to use alcohol for the tincture, you can extract straight into the VG.

I will be doing these tests as soon as my next harvest dries.

nope, VG is for viscosity control, and for cloud production in traditional vape juice. In practice, many people use VG only. I prefer a 40PG/60VG mix. I will be testing this by making several trials in small quantities. Once I get the mix down, I will work on taste. You also do not have to use alcohol for the tincture, you can extract straight into the VG.
So I can't just put my alcohol tincture in a vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back