Status
Not open for further replies.
we cant help collecting shinny things
IMG_3481.JPG

:pighug:

Can we see your favorites and maybe why you like them?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That changes in the moment . Right now I'm into the tank / mod systems of which there are large choices all very good I might add .The new one is likely too be my favorite as it has both the wattage and temp control so I can use both types of tanks .:eyebrows:

I'm totally down with with brewing together! Glad you're back, we missed you.
Awww thanks Dm, I really missed being on here and chatting to everyone!

Good Morning Frank Good Morning Elle that's about 4 days steady reading to catch up with this group . :biggrin:
Yeah I need to keep on top of it now LOL.

Yes I think mixing with pg is mostly to get the viscosity you want but I'm not totally clear on that. I did just order pg and vg so I will have some experimenting to do. I might end up boiling of my alcohol tinctures and making vape juice.
PG gives throat hit and thins it down. VG gives you clouds. However you can also thin with vodka or distilled water if you don't want throat hit. I won't be using PG when I get round to playing with e-juice - nor nicotine LOL.

Step 1: Figure out how to make E juice that will get you high without coughing a lung up!

Step 2: Figure out how to cover the smell so you can use it in public!
:baked::chef:
Possible Step 3: Make it taste nicer, if required. Hi Frank, nice to meet you :bighug:

Dam I lust got sucked in again. Another mod and tank added to my collection .
View attachment 713191
Dammit LOL you just can't help yourself, can you? What have you got this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back