Status
Not open for further replies.
MAGIC......MAGIC........MAGIC.......MAGIC.......MAGIC......MAGIC.....
P1040047.JPG
Lve stoner Interview!, Fri March 10, midnight GMT

Last edited:
hahah tag nuts, gruff nuts, klinker, arse shrapnel we have a few names for that condition!:crying:
You forgot dags! :crying:

I dont mean to change the subject , but Im completely new and wonder how a girl gets badges or trophies?
As the others have said, tag Rebel, but welcome to another lady! The more sisters the better! I think we're at double figures now, @Starbreaker did a count the other day! Is that right, Star?

Up to page 300 of the catch-up folks, will be with you in another day or so!

Howdy stoners and Stonettes, the phone and internet for our village have been down for almost two weeks. So, been letting folks use our satellite connection,puny as it is, for their email and stuff..doesn't take long to use it up. Weathers been to bad for the repair crew to fly. Got a nice morning pic though.
DSCN2679.JPG

You forgot dags! :crying:

As the others have said, tag Rebel, but welcome to another lady! The more sisters the better! I think we're at double figures now, @Starbreaker did a count the other day! Is that right, Star?

Up to page 300 of the catch-up folks, will be with you in another day or so!
Great to see you back Elle!
More female members is awesome, I think you and the other female members, should recruit more women growers in our ranks!
Lmao Daglocks is what we used to call them , is it a generic term or is it just for sheep?

Howdy stoners and Stonettes, the phone and internet for our village have been down for almost two weeks. So, been letting folks use our satellite connection,puny as it is, for their email and stuff..doesn't take long to use it up. Weathers been to bad for the repair crew to fly. Got a nice morning pic though.
View attachment 711773
wow!, was a good morn. AK communication, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back