Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks man. I appreciate everyone's help. If I knew how to tag people i would. They have been very helpful so far with allot of things, and the forums are even very helpful. Just getting the hang of it is the hardest part lol.

Chow. :baked:
AFN is a great group of people, you will get all your answers here I'm sure. Tag someone like this @kahdboahd growah

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So this cat spends all of her time in hiding until a plant comes out of the tent. Never fails, I go grab the feed and when I come back she's chomping leaves.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
12ad1a2b6d4ba10c6c379241ad15d3e4.jpg

I had a cat that would just lay under my light until I turned around. Then she'd try n' sneak a bite. lol

Dedication to the old bag...

Cheers arty! I think it used to be just sheep, but now is used with reference to long haired animals of any type (and in my house for grown up children who won't leave home :crying:)!

I certainly would recruit more, if I knew any! Sadly though, it's just not something that's talked about due to the legality of the situation so while there may be more, I wouldn't know where to start looking for them. No tell, no smell, no sell etc etc.
I hear you load and clear lose lips, sink ships.
images
shhh!

Grown up kids eh.... wouldn't wish them on anyone :crying: of course I jest but I also know what you mean!
image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back