Status
Not open for further replies.
carbon filter,cleaner bong....roor gimmick,not quite it works.
heys trail sun up yet ?
i saw a vid of a blaze falling apart on youtube,broke my heart.
:pighug:
up and blazing arch, but it's -50f, lol. Good news is........Fri be in the +20's.......so "they" say
P1040032.JPG

I want a vapexhale so bad i been trying to save for it but I end up getting new lights shit everytime
Do it bro it is a f**king awesome vape and the Xnails are great for concentrates but you right it is a big ticket item but once you have it then you soon forget that!

If you overdo it and get the anxiety paranoia try a little black pepper to calm you down..
Yeah. I tried that. I even did the standard mantras of "this too, shall pass". It was SO intense. It wouldn't abate. But I do have a small container of peppercorns in various types to help, and I keep it in my lovely stash box. :D

hey Big_C, I think you are going to like the higher CBD strains, more and more strain offerings, I see lots 2:1 CBD now, should be excellent at reducing stress and anxiety
Which is PRECISELY why I use cannabis. I understand most of the functions of THC, and I don't mind it sometimes, I would probably be completely content using weaker strains, or higher CBD strains. Pain relief, stress, and anxiety relief. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back