Status
Not open for further replies.
a diffuser is just a downstem with lots o holes.but throw a handfull of glass marbles in bottom of bong for same effect.
View attachment 711673
:pighug:
Cheers archie!
I was wanting a disc diffuser, I like the look of the number of holes compared to my 8 arm tree perc.
bla-u10.jpg

This is the Blaze Mix 'n' Match I'm using currently
DSCN2871 (FILEminimizer).JPG

8 arm tree perc with glycerine cooling coil with Vape Xhale Cloud Evo vaporizer

@Ozone69 @green genes @Feenix @Benjamin Squier

See... I'm a very light user. I grow to help others, and I fucking LOVE the smell in the garden. Greenery of any type helps me relax, especially through 6 month winters. I make edibles to help others. My use is minimal. I have a Magic Flight that I load once a day, and maybe use half of what's in there. DEFINITELY a lightweight. My tolerance is basically nil. I've HAD horrible trips. Once I had an edible that was so strong, I couldn't sleep. I thought my heart would explode. And for someone with anxiety based around fear of death, that's horrendous. I was up for 13 hours like that. It was HORRID. In fact, since that happened, I haven't had more than a nibble, of my weakest edible recipe, and even that felt like too much. I haven't gotten that way through vaping, but the day-after feeling is apparently getting to me. I tried a bit last night, and today I'm back to being foggy. Could be strain related (PK and WW, both of which I've been using for a while, since it's what I grew in my first crop). The VAST majority of the time I have no problems at all. But lately I've been getting a lot of panic and such. But that's daily use, every night, to my own personal "going to pass out now" point, for about 2 years. I know, it's not a lot by some standards, but it is the second longest substance use I've had in my life, second to cigarettes (which I quit cold turkey 9 years ago). So, guess it's time to put it away for a bit. I'll give it a few days (most reputable sites recommend 72 hours to clear one's head out, based on my usage of about ... maybe .05g/day). Not going anywhere, still have my garden going, just going to take a t-break. :D

ADD: My first grow were photoperiod, SUPER high THC levels. This grow of autos is closer to a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC, so hopefully it'll be more balanced. More calm, less cerebral. Not that I don't LIKE flying through the clouds... A change could be just what the green doctor ordered.
hey Big_C, I think you are going to like the higher CBD strains, more and more strain offerings, I see lots 2:1 CBD now, should be excellent at reducing stress and anxiety

See... I'm a very light user. I grow to help others, and I fucking LOVE the smell in the garden. Greenery of any type helps me relax, especially through 6 month winters. I make edibles to help others. My use is minimal. I have a Magic Flight that I load once a day, and maybe use half of what's in there. DEFINITELY a lightweight. My tolerance is basically nil. I've HAD horrible trips. Once I had an edible that was so strong, I couldn't sleep. I thought my heart would explode. And for someone with anxiety based around fear of death, that's horrendous. I was up for 13 hours like that. It was HORRID. In fact, since that happened, I haven't had more than a nibble, of my weakest edible recipe, and even that felt like too much. I haven't gotten that way through vaping, but the day-after feeling is apparently getting to me. I tried a bit last night, and today I'm back to being foggy. Could be strain related (PK and WW, both of which I've been using for a while, since it's what I grew in my first crop). The VAST majority of the time I have no problems at all. But lately I've been getting a lot of panic and such. But that's daily use, every night, to my own personal "going to pass out now" point, for about 2 years. I know, it's not a lot by some standards, but it is the second longest substance use I've had in my life, second to cigarettes (which I quit cold turkey 9 years ago). So, guess it's time to put it away for a bit. I'll give it a few days (most reputable sites recommend 72 hours to clear one's head out, based on my usage of about ... maybe .05g/day). Not going anywhere, still have my garden going, just going to take a t-break. :D

ADD: My first grow were photoperiod, SUPER high THC levels. This grow of autos is closer to a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC, so hopefully it'll be more balanced. More calm, less cerebral. Not that I don't LIKE flying through the clouds... A change could be just what the green doctor ordered.
If you overdo it and get the anxiety paranoia try a little black pepper to calm you down..

I think it was dinafem that announced they have a few new high CBD strains they have been working on, might pay to keep tabs on the dimfem threads to see when they get realised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back