Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a solid Chem very stinky very pine!!! not the easiest auto to grow chems can be tough she is also.. but well worth it in the end.. the flavor is pure chemdowg!! i love this strain but it really stinks to grow it!!!
View attachment 711622 @FastBuds Did a very good job making this autoflower!! :headbang:

View attachment 711624 :pass:
Mine was exactly the same super stinky and had the beautiful red stems and underside of the leaves. That one sure is a looker TE.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That one sure is a looker TE.

thank you very much!!
eimages.jpg

Good morning, bud slingers:shooty::shooty:! Is it mere coincidence or something, like, more cosmic going on? Within 4 hours of the anniversary of the release date of The Big Lebowski and live stoners chat hitting page 420? Lotsa ins, lotsa outs, but that's just, like, my opinion, man..:pop:

:coffee2::pass::smokeout::smoking:

i washed my glass yesterday.looked at all the clutter i built up over the years,then went and bought a cupboard to keep them in.i think this meants im going to get more glass.
:pighug:
Awesome!!!! I can't wait to see you glass trophy case!
More glass!:woohoo: any thought on what you want archie?
I've been eyeing up some additional piece to go with my Blaze Mix 'n' Match bong.
I like my tree perc base but I'm also wanting a diffuser base and a new top part too as the Glycerine cooling coil restricts the air flow quite a lot!

WELL HELLO HELLO HELLO!
How are you fine feathered gentlemen?
@Dmrides220 @archie gemmill @1939bear @The Elvis

Man I missed the page 420 smoke up, maybe if i wait for page 840 I'll get doublely high:d5:
No bloody way mate, anyone who turns up late for a group smoke has to smoke double as a forfeit :hookah::smoking::pass::bong::smokeout::chimp:
Get rolling and make sure there is plenty for the rest of the class too! LMAO:funny::laughcry:

Good morning, bud slingers:shooty::shooty:! Is it mere coincidence or something, like, more cosmic going on? Within 4 hours of the anniversary of the release date of The Big Lebowski and live stoners chat hitting page 420? Lotsa ins, lotsa outs, but that's just, like, my opinion, man..:pop:

:coffee2::pass::smokeout::smoking:

Serendipity I guess!

Serendipity means a "fortunate happenstance" or "pleasant surprise". It was coined by Horace Walpole in 1754. In a letter he wrote to a friend, Walpole explained an unexpected discovery he had made by reference to a Persian fairy tale, The Three Princes of Serendip.

Serendipity-short-gif.gif

Good morning, you getting up or going to bed lol?

Neither of the above champion, finally got a nice lunch break so thought I'd jump on and say hi

No bloody way mate, anyone who turns up late for a group smoke has to smoke double as a forfeit :hookah::smoking::pass::bong::smokeout::chimp:
Get rolling and make sure there is plenty for the rest of the class too! LMAO:funny::laughcry:
Oh god I'll try smoke as much as possible before greening out haha, dunno about the rest of the class only have 25g left sooo first in best dresses I guess :vibe:

Neither of the above champion, finally got a nice lunch break so thought I'd jump on and say hi

Oh god I'll try smoke as much as possible before greening out haha, dunno about the rest of the class only have 25g left sooo first in best dresses I guess :vibe:
Well in that case happy lunch break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back