Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, when is it too late to spray a plant with STS? I have a Green Crack x Gorilla Glue that I'm running out of seeds for, and I wanna self polinate it, but it's at week 4 now, day 28 today. You think it's too late?

I didn't brake it I went and bought one beacuse I been using my women's lol and I'd figured I'd just buy the table vice as well and rig it all up for maybe I can stop burning my self and make it easier to make. For the longest time I just use a furniture clamp/wood clamp with hair straighter waiting to buy a real rosin press. Iv been making rosin with hair straighter since soil grown came out with the tech and Iv went through plenty of straighter trying knew ones that temp differently and these wet to straight ones are perfect for buds have been everytime. I don't need much pressure because pressure is for yield. I'm about quality so I press 5-10 secs on lowest setting of these hair straighter witch is average of 200 degrees, why because I'm all about Terps over yield the longer you press the more the feels either changes or burns off depending on pressure and heat.
Ok I have it figured out now lol. So tomorrow will be testing day?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok I have it figured out now lol. So tomorrow will be testing day?

Damn right and I have a Oz to press up and my out doors that I cut because I hate waiting to grow them lmfao so all day I'll be pressing

Damn right and I have a Oz to press up and my out doors that I cut because I hate waiting to grow them lmfao so all day I'll be pressing
I'll be here waiting to see the results. Sounds like you will have some tasty rosin come tomorrow.

:cooldance:W00T W00T Page 420 stop what your doing!:cooldance:
:yay:This is an official Group Smoke Out!:yay:

:pass::smoking::hookah::smokeout::baked::smokeit: :420::jointman::smoker1::pimp::LOLStoned::weed::bong::passit:
002%20red%20alert.gif
upload_2017-3-6_1-9-35.png
002%20red%20alert.gif

:vibe::frog::astar::jump::jointman::karmacloud::vibes::karmacloud::jointman::jump::astar::frog: :vibe:
Kitty.gif~c200

:pass:When Spliff Kitty rolls a joint, everybody gets to smoke:pass:
:jointman:Roll'em if you got'em :jointman:
:highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back