Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Alaska folks....am I reading right that while the growing and possesing is OK under state law, that they don't allow ANY concentrates up that way??? :confused1:

(slight chance that Homer might be calling my name...learn how to cook a lot of moose, halibut, and dig out of snowbanks :baked:)

Time for the JB Weld
686783bce4a52b56e2b471902124bbfb.jpg

Hey, Alaska folks....am I reading right that while the growing and possesing is OK under state law, that they don't allow ANY concentrates up that way??? :confused1:

(slight chance that Homer might be calling my name...learn how to cook a lot of moose, halibut, and dig out of snowbanks :baked:)

As far as I know, that measure was defeated. I haven't kept up to date necessarily. I think any municipality can still add their own rules.

Just got this new straightener and table vice for some rosin making, time for a rosin spree lol!
8aaa3333aaa41fd37a334a9a851b5110.jpg

Sitting in the chair and using I think will be easier. I don't have anywhere else stable enough to put it either way I can get some force above it like this
3c78ad35071d76bee96147d3b9d4ad8b.jpg
And my wife bitches about my flip flops and socks lol. Can't wait to see how you make out homie!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And my wife bitches about my flip flops and socks lol. Can't wait to see how you make out homie!

Dude those are my daily shows honestly I were those flip flops everywhere and can't stand to have people look at my feet lmfao so I wear the socks either way it's comfy as shit

Dude those are my daily shows honestly I were those flip flops everywhere and can't stand to have people look at my feet lmfao so I wear the socks either way it's comfy as shit
Summer time I'm the same way lol, flip flops don't cut it in the snow though. FYI the have quick hardening jb weld, back in business in like 20mins. Did you get any rosin before it broke?

Summer time I'm the same way lol, flip flops don't cut it in the snow though. FYI the have quick hardening jb weld, back in business in like 20mins. Did you get any rosin before it broke?

I didn't brake it I went and bought one beacuse I been using my women's lol and I'd figured I'd just buy the table vice as well and rig it all up for maybe I can stop burning my self and make it easier to make. For the longest time I just use a furniture clamp/wood clamp with hair straighter waiting to buy a real rosin press. Iv been making rosin with hair straighter since soil grown came out with the tech and Iv went through plenty of straighter trying knew ones that temp differently and these wet to straight ones are perfect for buds have been everytime. I don't need much pressure because pressure is for yield. I'm about quality so I press 5-10 secs on lowest setting of these hair straighter witch is average of 200 degrees, why because I'm all about Terps over yield the longer you press the more the terps either changes or burns off depending on pressure and heat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back