Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Fennix and AFN. It's Monday and

I must be old as F. There was nothing about that appealing to me. AAMOF all I could think of is how stupid the wig looks, and whatever happened to rock and roll.

<sigh> I'm going to slink off with the rest of the dinosaurs and wish for a world that is never coming back.

Just sent a page 420 slap your way :slap:
tumblr_o4izdaPmXy1u7xw1bo1_400.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_o4izdaPmXy1u7xw1bo1_400.gif

tumblr_n8kt5xs63E1qdlh1io1_400.gif
giphy31.gif
tumblr_n8kt5xs63E1qdlh1io1_400.gif

1471275722-giphy-1.gif
tumblr_negiy4I4KF1tjzkvio1_500.gif
1471275722-giphy-1.gif

LMAO!!! This is hilarious! what site do you use to add gifs!?

I must be old as F. There was nothing about that appealing to me. AAMOF all I could think of is how stupid the wig looks, and whatever happened to rock and roll.

<sigh> I'm going to slink off with the rest of the dinosaurs and wish for a world that is never coming back.
Close your eyes and just listen to her sing . Hey carefull with that dinosaurs shit I'm probably old enough to be your father ..:rofl:

LMAO!!! This is hilarious! what site do you use to add gifs!?

Hi Burr_nit I just go to google images and search fro what ever type of pic I want and add the words "animated gif" after it and search.
If you want animated smileys add "smiley" to the search.
I did a a search for "Burn it animated gif" ie the closest thing to you name and found this
XRW8e.gif
I just copied and pasted it directly in to the posting box.
A few more for ya
giphy.gif

a051e75f6225abba70d7e39e1855bbb8.gif

giphy.gif
:funny::laughcry:

lmao yes it comes to us all . never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.
Then there's the saggy balls to deal with and you'll know what I mean if you have ever sat on yourself!:rofl:

Rock'n'roll and dinosaurs you say how about this for ya?

Hi Burr_nit I just go to google images and search fro what ever type of pic I want and add the words "animated gif" after it and search.
If you want animated smileys add "smiley" to the search.
I did a a search for "Burn it animated gif" ie the closest thing to you name and found this
XRW8e.gif
just copied and pasted it directly in to the posting box.
A few more for ya
giphy.gif

a051e75f6225abba70d7e39e1855bbb8.gif

giphy.gif
:funny::laughcry:

Ahaha that's so awesome !!!!! :crying::crying: This made my day!
Thanks appreciate the info! You rock :headbang:

I'm liking the micro bubbler!
I'm guessing the other bit you found was a E-liquid tank for your box mod?
Actually its another open coil dry herb , dab , bubbler by Seego . I don't like open coil for herb but will probably work for dabs . :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back