Status
Not open for further replies.
download.jpg

George Carlin once quipped that he knew how to commit the perfect crime: kill a person by beating another person to death with them, by holding onto their ankles. 'gee, I dunno Sarge. It looks like a high speed pedestrian accident'
I love Geore Carlin... Rat shit Batshit.... Congrats on winning the giveaway man.

George Carlin once quipped that he knew how to commit the perfect crime: kill a person by beating another person to death with them, by holding onto their ankles. 'gee, I dunno Sarge. It looks like a high speed pedestrian accident'
:rofl::rofl:

Oh cool, every week!? I had fun today asking pop questions and he even answered a few! So I'm excited for the next one, I'll def attend again!

Thanks
Hey @NugNoob I'm glad you stuck around.. even after you got shutdown a couple times.. Sometimes things go way too fast to get everybody. On interview days when trying to ask questions, we ask that everybody try to use @Guest and then your question. that way if the pages are turning fast the Guest has an alert to cue them on..The interviews are a kick ass fun time.. I really hope to see you kicking around for some more.

Hey @NugNoob I'm glad you stuck around.. even after you got shutdown a couple times.. Sometimes things go way too fast to get everybody. On interview days when trying to ask questions, we ask that everybody try to use @Guest and then your question. that way if the pages are turning fast the Guest has an alert to cue them on..The interviews are a kick ass fun time.. I really hope to see you kicking around for some more.

Glad I stuck around too! He answered 2 out of... 3? I think. I can't ask for more than that, pop is awesome and AFN is the best. :bow:

Will have to use the @Guest next time

Cheers! :cheers:

Glad I stuck around too! He answered 2 out of... 3? I think. I can't ask for more than that, pop is awesome and AFN is the best. :bow:

Will have to use the @Guest next time

Cheers! :cheers:
Well today would have been @pop22 you gotta see who the victim is.. You're right though... AFN is the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back