Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I stuck around too! He answered 2 out of... 3? I think. I can't ask for more than that, pop is awesome and AFN is the best. :bow:

Will have to use the @Guest next time

Cheers! :cheers:
OH!!! forgot this...:vibe::slap::slap::vibe:

I'm out...Have fun Afn'dom

Well today would have been @pop22 you gotta see who the victim is.. You're right though... AFN is the best..

lol yeah, I did @pop22 I think...? why is it so hard to remember. Maybe I forgot one of the times though. I'll def make sure I get it every time for the next poor soul to get bombarded by the rookie in me :biggrin:

Thanks for the rep, you're too kind man!

Ejo85f1h.jpg

TGIF

This morning I was tidying up and I noticed the jar I packed with dry Pink Kush sugar leaf and bud trim. I opened it up and took a whiff, and it reminded me a little of the local weed in the early 70's.

I always vape, but I got out some papers and rolled a tight fat joint "for old times sake"

:baked: 2/3 and I was:dizzy: and had to put it out.

This afternoon, my wife brought the big roach and told me not to leave those in the dining room. I then realized that I never did get back to tidying up:redface:

a good while daydreaming later...I got it...YIKES! :redface: I was not trying to boast, rather to express my surprise and admit my distracted-ness. Good thing I wasn't cooking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back