Status
Not open for further replies.
There are times when it gets late and everybody has had some bongs, spliffs or vapes and they are nicely toasted.
By this point people love to play some music but If you have something to share or something to say, there will be people who are up for a chat!
Live stoners has no hard and fast rules (apart from the site TOU) so as a member of AFN make it you own.
Show some of your drawings , poems, things you find funny, jokes, limericks......anything as long as it isn't politics, religion, nudity etc.
d215bdf71618a3cd41df594d662fe383.jpg
:funny:
Amen.
And no need to return the deodorant you borrowed from me :face:

There are times when it gets late and everybody has had some bongs, spliffs or vapes and they are nicely toasted.
By this point people love to play some music but If you have something to share or something to say, there will be people who are up for a chat!
Live stoners has no hard and fast rules (apart from the site TOU) so as a member of AFN make it you own.
Show some of your drawings , poems, things you find funny, jokes, limericks......anything as long as it isn't politics, religion, nudity etc.
d215bdf71618a3cd41df594d662fe383.jpg
:funny:
I'm well vaped and nicely toasted lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks RR that's some amazing stuff right there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That's the difference between a player and a musician. They don't even have to think about what sounds they want. They just hear it in their head and heart, and out it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back