Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a gay bar now [emoji136]‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a few Stoners growing and smoking :shrug:
Why do you ask? :kiss:
download.jpg

It does indeed, my friend. You have no idea.

:bighug::d5::cheers::pass::pass::vibe::woohoo1::thumbsup::thanks: AFN - you're freaking awesome. No bones about it. .... Except this kind!!

AFN is a one of a kind place, we base everything on the AFN vibe, which is "be nice and friendly to everyone & help one another".
:vibe:Harry the hairy monster wiggles with the AFN vibe!
Exceptional members who are noted for their good deeds and their willingness to help other members, get the "I've got the AFN vibe" badge!
You will see it in various members badges, under their avatar.
We don't do trolls or flamers, there is no place for them here, if anyone does ever run into any trouble, just hit the report button and the globals will sort it out.
A wise man once said "Never argue with idiots, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!.
We love to have fun and help people too, Live stoners is a great place with so many nice people all just having a great time together!
I wish I could hang out here a bit more, like I used to but there is much to do around the forums, I get here when I can!
Live Stoners also has some real stalwart AFN'ers who are here come rain or shine,so there is always something happening and someone to chat to.
I've seen a lot of new faces recently which is awesome, so if I haven't said hi, I'd like to welcome you all now!:jointman::welcome::jointman: It's great to have you here with us!
:astar::karmacloud::astar::vibes::astar::karmacloud::astar::vibes::astar::karmacloud::astar::vibes::astar::karmacloud::astar::vibes::astar:

All the music vids or we having a dance off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are times when it gets late and everybody has had some bongs, spliffs or vapes and they are nicely toasted.
By this point people love to play some music but If you have something to share or something to say, there will be people who are up for a chat!
Live stoners has no hard and fast rules (apart from the site TOU) so as a member of AFN make it you own.
Show some of your drawings , poems, things you find funny, jokes, limericks......anything as long as it isn't politics, religion, nudity etc.
d215bdf71618a3cd41df594d662fe383.jpg
:funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back