Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast while we are waiting for - pop - Beef bacon I made .
DSC_0097.JPG

I'd like to see them gain some fame, they desrve it I believe. My first cross, Azure Duck is already looking like it will be some very fine smoke

@pop22 are ducks going to be the next big thing in the autoflower world? It seems several breeders are working on them at the moment. I'm envisioning every different strain of duck being available in the next few years. Do you think that is viable?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

On last grow I tied the branches to side of pot and after few days untied them to open the plant out a bit. This time I'm trying to bend and squeeze side branches to train them without tying and also fimmed a couple and topped a couple and left main soon to be cola alone. I've also got air stones buried in Bottom of two of the pots which I am going use as have pots in bowls and water plants till few inches of runoff then bubble it managed to keep my first grow going while went on holiday for a week by doing this and roots were in the bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The Auto Warriors Proudly Welcome the Frankensteins' Labs [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Mad Scientist to the Big Show for an Interview Friday Feb 24th at 6GMT"

@pop22 is getting in here straight from the Lab to tell us all about whats going down!
k1IQmLK.png

Get on in here and lets find up what this MAD Scientist is up to!!
cool poster!

I'm a retired computer tech. I was going nuts in forced retirement ( health related ) And when my lady's MS began to get worse, I researched medicinal cannabis. we dicussed it and here I am!

And I've had veggie gardens when ever I could

And sorry folks, I type very slowly

That's nuts dude! So what made you get so interested in horticulture? Is growing your focus now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back