Status
Not open for further replies.
@pop22 i gotta hear more about these ducks

how do they compare to normal cannabis as far a growing, smell, taste, strength of the medicine?
Ducks Feet are a leaf mutation correct? is this a single stabilized strain you are working with?

@Root @Roasty McToasty @Think @IceWater421 @welsh8farmer @2Stoned2Care @Benjamin Squier @Son of Hobbes @Kelpie-dog @Powerful14 @Margahooja @StickMan @OldFruity @Mañ'O'Green @hogwart @HemiSync @Sideshow @sey420 @john0108 @Autoflowa @Dwiz07

Hey AFN lads 'n'l asses
We are live for another Auto Warriors Interview.
Tonight we are interviewing one of our own
pop22
Myth buster, seed breeder, DIY LED builder
And all round interesting guy.
It's gonna be a great interview.
Come and ask pop a question
or just stay and have a good read
and listen to some music

:pass::bighug::pass:

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-24_18-4-8.png
    upload_2017-2-24_18-4-8.png
    210 KB · Views: 50
I am working with Stickman on some High CBD strain projects. Trying to learn more about proper breeding techniques, and I want to restart my tissue culture cloning of autos project
@pop22 besides the duck work, what's the next thing in line you've been playing with or working on?

2nd attempt. :biggrin:

@pop22

I've been following your ducksfoot grow. I've become very interested in the strain, have bought Wally Duck seeeds, friscian duck and auto duck seeds to play around with. During my research I ran into another webbed leaf strain called "Hawaiian Webbed Indica" but can't find much info on it. Do you know anyting about the strain? Id so, would you share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back