Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a thread here on that:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...anic-growing-for-begginers.46735/#post-876838

I wanted to try organic soil growing but I didn't like all the fuss involved in "super soil" I'm a KISS kinda guy. So I experimented until I was happy with my results.
I'm finding though, that with the new lights I'm using, it may be time to step up to a stronger mix.

@pop22 , many folks think organic growing is too difficult for them to attempt. You have a very basic recipe... what is it, and how did you develop it?

2nd attempt. :biggrin:

@pop22

I've been following your ducksfoot grow. I've become very interested in the strain, have bought Wally Duck seeeds, friscian duck and auto duck seeds to play around with. During my research I ran into another webbed leaf strain called "Hawaiian Webbed Indica" but can't find much info on it. Do you know anyting about the strain? Id so, would you share?
Be patient please... There's alot coming in right now...

How bout a tune

, I rebuilt a Chevrolet V8 engine by myself, using a Motor's Manual for technical information lol!

Bad ass!!!! :headbang: was it a 327????:eyebrows:
3ndivers201.gif
:pass:Passes to @stepside

Last edited:
@pop22 have you ever stopped to realize your impact on AFN and new growers,i found The Lab an inspiration as a noob, I highly encourage everybody to have a peek at some scuury shi*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back