Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lab is about learning and the search for accurate answers to our questions. Its about encouraging other to try new things, take some risks with your plants, learn what truly works and what doesn't

Alright AFN!!!! It is that time again!!!! We are ready to interview @pop22 and find out what's been going on in the deep dark layers of....The Lab
For some of the members not familiar with the section, could you explain a general idea of what the area is dedicated to?

It's all about farming to me. Take care of your crop. Give them the best and they will reward you.
Cannabis is such a lovely plant. Just knowing what's in store after harvest is what it's all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always had a passion for learning. I was building crystal radios by the time I was ten. At 11, I rebuilt a Chevrolet V8 engine by myself, using a Motor's Manual for technical information lol!

@pop22 you are such an inventive guy, did you get encouragement as a youngster or did you walk up the trail alone?

"The Auto Warriors Proudly Welcome the Frankensteins' Labs [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Mad Scientist to the Big Show for an Interview Friday Feb 24th at 6GMT"

@pop22 is getting in here straight from the Lab to tell us all about whats going down!
k1IQmLK.png

Get on in here and lets find up what this MAD Scientist is up to!!

@pop22 are ducks going to be the next big thing in the autoflower world? It seems several breeders are working on them at the moment. I'm envisioning every different strain of duck being available in the next few years. Do you think that is viable?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back