Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright AFN!!!! It is that time again!!!! We are ready to interview @pop22 and find out what's been going on in the deep dark layers of....The Lab
For some of the members not familiar with the section, could you explain a general idea of what the area is dedicated to?

@pop22 ..I dont know if we got to the first question ,but,how are things going in the lab?? Any new experiments going down??

What's up AFN! @pop22 nice to see ya! @stepside thanks for the heads up.

Nothing more exciting than new plants, it's new life! You get to witness the miracle of growth start to finish. When you smoke/ingest some of it, it becomes a part of you. Therefore that life carries on in a new form.

Good morning/day/evening to all on AFN!

I'm going to jump the gun a bit and ask all of YOU a question:

What do your plants mean to you? Growers are different from your average Cannabis smoker. We take loving care of them yet we do terrible things to them! We look at them with pride or with trepidation, depending on their health. We try to give them the best we can, sometimes to their detriment! And if we are paying attention, they'll teach us wondrous things, though they don't give up their secret easily! I'm trying to learn their secrets.

My plants are the world to me. They mean just as much as my own family.. they are family. I treat them just like I would my baby boy. You don't let your children starve or over heat, etc., I live by the rule of loyalty and passion when it comes to family.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back