Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a lot of serioys research to do, but I don't believe it was merely a mutation. I have a theory that Ducksfoot is a pre-historic strain with roots in the Australian Outback. It has several oddities not found in regular cannabis
Sort of like an Aussie landrace?

@pop22 Watcha smoking today????:pass:Passes to @budelee

pp_sm_auto_042.gif

@pop22 I know this is a dead horse that has been beaten then resurrected than beaten again but I have to ask the experimental master... :worship:

Just curious... 24/0 - 20/4 - 18/6 or... ? for your Autoflowers? I mean in general 'cause I imagine you might prefer different light periods for different auto strains perhaps.

I've heard about it although the details are muddy. I think it may be an pure duck that went wild there, I'm not so certain its Indica. Rumors of creating this strain leave doubts. And Cannabis rapidly adapts to new environments. The local strain seems already somewhat different from the ones you can buy.

2nd attempt. :biggrin:

@pop22

I've been following your ducksfoot grow. I've become very interested in the strain, have bought Wally Duck seeeds, friscian duck and auto duck seeds to play around with. During my research I ran into another webbed leaf strain called "Hawaiian Webbed Indica" but can't find much info on it. Do you know anyting about the strain? Id so, would you share?

Hi pop, I've just got caught up!
Type as slow as you like I got plenty of time brother!
i'll ask a few question answer in you own time!

Could tell us about your vaping preferences do you like low temps for that flavorsome terpine hit or do you uses a high more medicating temp?

Do you like to challenge yourself and try new growing methods , which are out of your comfort zone?

Do you use photo periiod plants in your seed breeding and then make them auto or do you just use Auto stock?

Your doing great btw:d5:
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back