Status
Not open for further replies.
So, knowing that, what would YOU do? I'm planning on letting the lady finish off, regardless of how little she produces (I use the entire plant so I don't require "the dankest of the dank" to make the cut)... I mean, the lights are on and the space is there. It's not like she'll be a major drain on anything... Thoughts?

I'd do the same. Like you, I use everything but the roots and main stem. :biggrin:

And now history :

So with NFTG they recommend your medium be no more than 400 ppm and run off I believe around 6-7 pH.
I do not have a PPM meter and was wondering if anyone has done a roots original slurry to check the ppm?

They also state when in doubt flush with Herculean harvest or pH up. How much Herculean do I use to flush and do I go until I have a shit ton of run off?

Thanks for the input!

I'd do the same. Like you, I use everything but the roots and main stem. :biggrin:

What're your uses for it? So far, I do butter/coconut oil (depending on the recipient and function) out of trim, although I may try making bubble this time, using all of the leaves... Bud for vaping and infused butter/oils and tinctures, vaped stuff for medicinal edibles (since it's greatly reduced in potency)...

What're your uses for it? So far, I do butter/coconut oil (depending on the recipient and function) out of trim, although I may try making bubble this time, using all of the leaves... Bud for vaping and infused butter/oils and tinctures, vaped stuff for medicinal edibles (since it's greatly reduced in potency)...

I'm holding the stem and fan leaves until I get a gallon bag stuffed full, then I'll decide what to do with it. :biggrin:

I keep the sugar leaf (any leaf with visible resin), dry it, cure it and bong/vap it. :smoking:

And I'm trying to leave the bud alone as long as possible. So far I have about an ounce of northern light bud and about an ounce and a quarter of bubblelicious bud stashed back. I've got an AK-48 that's about ready and she looks like about another ounce.

I'm really new at this, having just started growing in late October. I'm on my second harvest and have another grow started (seedlings). My goal is to get at least one pound of bud stashed so I never run out.:pass:

Here's my tent currently. My plants are small but having 8 different strains growing at once is really exciting for me.
e69099f39e57b73bba60f676aa32c48d.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

it's gona be tons of fun to have so many smokes to choose from. Each one may not last long, but you will have lots of cool variety. Which is something that makes you a lucky dude. Folks who live in open states may not know how hard it is to get ahold of the kind of bud we grow around here. And when you do find it, it's lower branch bud, not reliably replenishable and super expensive. Having more than a couple kinds of good bud is not something many people I know can afford.

Hmm I am confused as well on this as I figured it just like sandpaper the bigger the number the smaller the grain..

mesh/micron is mesaured by size of the grain allowed to pass, like a water filter.

sand paper is measured by granule size, possible measured in microns, perhaps thats where the confusion is. It's also likely that sand paper grit is measured by mass, or weight of the granules per cm. or something, I'm fairly certain it is granule size. I use garnet paper, and I know that they sift it through screens and sort them into grits prior to gluing on paper.

sorry, I digress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back