Status
Not open for further replies.
Azure Duck bud

Azure Duck Sensimilla bud pic1 -2-22-2017.jpg

It shows that we all can be psychopaths just because psychologists want to label people instead of help them through their issues and treat them like real people

It shows that we all can be psychopaths just because psychologists want to label people instead of help them through their issues and treat them like real people

The pain is so real! Even when you're not mentally reliving the past you physically are. Just know that we all love you here, and just keep talking! I know,many nights there has been a gun in,one hand and then I think, no my friends my family and mostly my plants need me.

Does anyone know (maybe @Mossy @stepside Etc know) is there a thread about ptsd here? Or is that too personal? Id be happy to help head it up if that's needed, I hate putting this public (due to paranoia), but at one time in my life I was a rn (registered nurse) and an emt before it all got too much on me and I had to leave because of a back injury. (Worst mistake, the other jobs I had I've literally been run over in the parking lot with a warehouse truck, jumped by coworkers and more). I wish I could make it up, but I cant. I'm not a pathological liar, just a poor soul whose gone through a lot in the short time I've been here on earth (yes I'm a teenie bopper compared to others here...(you know who you are:baby:)) and employers really don't care about the ada and your disabilities here in the states. they Always find some reason to fire you.

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/general-medical-discussion.64/
Scroll down and post what you feel comfortable with. Introduce yourself.

You are so right about the medicos. Keep you going back and feed you the pills with the biggest kickbacks. If we labeled every quirk and idiosyncrasy insanity, We would all be taking the red or blue pills in front of our two way TVs. (I forget the movie title that's from).

How about some good news.:yay: 2 weeks ago my range of head movement was max. 40 degrees left to right. Since smoking the Triangle Dragon and pain free, I've been doing my own pt and worked through to about 150 degrees. A lot of snap, pop, and grinding. but I will have 180 or bust something trying.
:pass:

So I gets a call from my dealer last night saying his mountaineer growing buddy has house of oranje back. So I sprinted over and grabbed a gram. It's SO PINEY!!! I love it, with a kick of Orange, as the name suggests.
IMG_20170222_114049974.jpg

My white widow smells like straight up lemon. It's mouthwateringly staaankyy!!

IMG_20170221_060946978_HDR.jpg

Happy grin-growing!!:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back