Status
Not open for further replies.
And now I know why one of the girls isn't producing as heavily as the other... SEEDS! Huzzah! I'd actually wanted seeds, allowed the male to drop pollen before I culled him, and he was right next to this girl (yes, I know that pollen can get ANYWHERE, even through ducting and miles away on the wind). So, the next generation is secured. Woohoo! I only noticed it when I saw some fat looking "buds" along the main stalk, taking on a tan hue today. Peeled one back, and out plunked a cute little striped seed. So I'll spend a while looking over them to make sure they don't end up sharing a pot with momma. :p

And now I know why one of the girls isn't producing as heavily as the other... SEEDS! Huzzah! I'd actually wanted seeds, allowed the male to drop pollen before I culled him, and he was right next to this girl (yes, I know that pollen can get ANYWHERE, even through ducting and miles away on the wind). So, the next generation is secured. Woohoo! I only noticed it when I saw some fat looking "buds" along the main stalk, taking on a tan hue today. Peeled one back, and out plunked a cute little striped seed. So I'll spend a while looking over them to make sure they don't end up sharing a pot with momma. :p

So, knowing that, what would YOU do? I'm planning on letting the lady finish off, regardless of how little she produces (I use the entire plant so I don't require "the dankest of the dank" to make the cut)... I mean, the lights are on and the space is there. It's not like she'll be a major drain on anything... Thoughts?

Hey @arty zan is this the positive conect on this COB driver??View attachment 705696
OMG! That's ENIAC!

An early computer. See the size of that thing? You have more processing power in your smart phone. And it's where the term "debugging" comes from. Its processor is NOT made up of transistors but literal mechanical switches. Seems a moth got stuck in one of the switches and caused it to malfunction, thus requiring an actual debugging. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back