Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows that we all can be psychopaths just because psychologists want to label people instead of help them through their issues and treat them like real people

It shows that we all can be psychopaths just because psychologists want to label people instead of help them through their issues and treat them like real people

The pain is so real! Even when you're not mentally reliving the past you physically are. Just know that we all love you here, and just keep talking! I know,many nights there has been a gun in,one hand and then I think, no my friends my family and mostly my plants need me.

Does anyone know (maybe @Mossy @stepside Etc know) is there a thread about ptsd here? Or is that too personal? Id be happy to help head it up if that's needed, I hate putting this public (due to paranoia), but at one time in my life I was a rn (registered nurse) and an emt before it all got too much on me and I had to leave because of a back injury. (Worst mistake, the other jobs I had I've literally been run over in the parking lot with a warehouse truck, jumped by coworkers and more). I wish I could make it up, but I cant. I'm not a pathological liar, just a poor soul whose gone through a lot in the short time I've been here on earth (yes I'm a teenie bopper compared to others here...(you know who you are:baby:)) and employers really don't care about the ada and your disabilities here in the states. they Always find some reason to fire you.
There's a thread somewhere for depression and suicide, so I can't see a problem with one for PTSD... Maybe ask @Son of Hobbes

back first run done :

PHOTO_20170222_162949[1].jpg

breathe. I've been having anxiety issues again lately. Quitting smoking didn't help. ptsd gets better, as long as you stay aware of who you are, and try to live in the now. Getting drug back to the past by your own subconscious sucks.

I have super bad ptsd from a very trauma childhood and I completely understand what you mean about how your fine then once it happens it's all down hill and hard to come back to normal. I haven't felt normal in almost a year, if not longer. Wish the best of luck to you. It really does mess with someone's everyday life..

I have super bad ptsd from a very trauma childhood and I completely understand what you mean about how your fine then once it happens it onces it all down hill and hard to come back to normal I haven't felt normal in almost a year, if not longer. Wish the best of luck to you. It really does mess with someone's everyday life..
Morning AT

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here's my tent currently. My plants are small but having 8 different strains growing at once is really exciting for me.
e69099f39e57b73bba60f676aa32c48d.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back