Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Seeds Red Poison @Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay

75 days from germ (don't mind the cat hair, little bastard sneaks into the tent through the 6 inch ports:)

I give you... the GOO!

20170221_154857 - Copy.jpg
20170221_155009 - Copy.jpg
20170221_155021 - Copy.jpg
20170221_155106 - Copy.jpg
20170221_155345 - Copy.jpg
20170221_155429 - Copy.jpg

This next picture is my favorite of all of them. I call it "The Clear, Cloudy, and Amber of Red Poison."

clearcloudyamber - Copy.jpg

I've never seen a plant drip with more honey drops. I've had it happen with Dark Devil before (another Sweets,) and I've got my Jet 47 x Labella Aphroditas that just finished that have honey spots, but NOTHING like this. There's a bud where sap is DRIPPING down off the leaves. Bravo Sweet Seeds!

I think the only thing keeping me sane is my plants and this place. I decided instead of just laying in bed to get up and at least water the plants. There are just so many good people here that can actually sympathise with me where other places they can't. That's why I love afn.

My wife gets hit with all kinds of PTSD and anxiety but it's usually at certain times of the year. February is bad and October really sucks. Feb was her son's bday and Oct was his expiration date.. he'd be thirteen now. She doesn't deal well at these times

OMG, I so feel your pain. It's too real and folks who have never experienced it can't understand. :cuss:

PTSD snuck up on me. I didn't even know what it was until I went for help...which didn't. :finger: My father passed unexpectedly when I was barely 20. 30 plus years later and now friends and family are dropping too quick. Each passing cripples me for days to weeks, and each is worse than the last. :sad:

No doubt in my mind if I did not have a garden to tend during the cold months, I wouldn't be here. Even when I'm in my best place, I'd rather I went next than to suffer another loss and the crippling effects of PTSD. :shrug:

75 days from germ (don't mind the cat hair, little bastard sneaks into the tent through the 6 inch ports:)

I give you... the GOO!

20170221_154857-copy-jpg.705913
20170221_155009-copy-jpg.705914
20170221_155021-copy-jpg.705915
20170221_155106-copy-jpg.705916
20170221_155345-copy-jpg.705917
20170221_155429-copy-jpg.705918

This next picture is my favorite of all of them. I call it "The Clear, Cloudy, and Amber of Red Poison."

clearcloudyamber-copy-jpg.705919

I've never seen a plant drip with more honey drops. I've had it happen with Dark Devil before (another Sweets,) and I've got my Jet 47 x Labella Aphroditas that just finished that have honey spots, but NOTHING like this. There's a bud where sap is DRIPPING down off the leaves. Bravo Sweet Seeds!

Merde... i think i might have seen the beginning of something like that.. on my OGK .. small small spots that looked maybe similar... Just WOW .. :worship:

I give you... the GOO!

View attachment 705913 View attachment 705914 View attachment 705915 View attachment 705916 View attachment 705917 View attachment 705918

View attachment 705919

Very cool! I haven't grown any sweet seeds but I think I need to now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good Presentation
Give me a room full of psychopaths rather than one real sociopath with no heart, no conscience, empty eyes and a bad attitude.
:pass:
It shows that we all can be psychopaths just because psychologists want to label people instead of help them through their issues and treat them like real people

Good Presentation
Give me a room full of psychopaths rather than one real sociopath with no heart, no conscience, empty eyes and a bad attitude.
:pass:
It shows that we all can be psychopaths just because psychologists want to label people instead of help them through their issues and treat them like real people
OMG, I so feel your pain. It's too real and folks who have never experienced it can't understand. :cuss:

PTSD snuck up on me. I didn't even know what it was until I went for help...which didn't. :finger: My father passed unexpectedly when I was barely 20. 30 plus years later and now friends and family are dropping too quick. Each passing cripples me for days to weeks, and each is worse than the last. :sad:

No doubt in my mind if I did not have a garden to tend during the cold months, I wouldn't be here. Even when I'm in my best place, I'd rather I went next than to suffer another loss and the crippling effects of PTSD. :shrug:
The pain is so real! Even when you're not mentally reliving the past you physically are. Just know that we all love you here, and just keep talking! I know,many nights there has been a gun in,one hand and then I think, no my friends my family and mostly my plants need me.

Does anyone know (maybe @Mossy @stepside Etc know) is there a thread about ptsd here? Or is that too personal? Id be happy to help head it up if that's needed, I hate putting this public (due to paranoia), but at one time in my life I was a rn (registered nurse) and an emt before it all got too much on me and I had to leave because of a back injury. (Worst mistake, the other jobs I had I've literally been run over in the parking lot with a warehouse truck, jumped by coworkers and more). I wish I could make it up, but I cant. I'm not a pathological liar, just a poor soul whose gone through a lot in the short time I've been here on earth (yes I'm a teenie bopper compared to others here...(you know who you are:baby:)) and employers really don't care about the ada and your disabilities here in the states. they Always find some reason to fire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back