Status
Not open for further replies.
If we keep you sane than you keep coming here because some like myself are one brick short of a full load and I don't even have ptsd . :nono:
I think everyone has some insanity within them at all times but its a matter of will. Partially i think its from having been able to go every day and get what I want and need to now having to wait for months till I have something... but luckily, if i get this right this time, i can keep my stash full between harvests :)
Cmon, who you kidding.One brick short :crying: I think I'm carrying the one brick and I'm a truck load short
:d5:

My wife gets hit with all kinds of PTSD and anxiety but it's usually at certain times of the year. February is bad and October really sucks. Feb was her son's bday and Oct was his expiration date.. he'd be thirteen now. She doesn't deal well at these times
:bighug: I've gota sister-in-law whose had 0/2 both have been still born so while maybe I can't feel her pain, she has people here who can love her anyway. give her a big hug for me :pighug:

I think everyone has some insanity within them at all times but its a matter of will. Partially i think its from having been able to go every day and get what I want and need to now having to wait for months till I have something... but luckily, if i get this right this time, i can keep my stash full between harvests :)

:d5:

your at where I was a month ago i think. running out and not ready to harvest. My first harvest is half available still, plenty to last with a enough for a stash to see how it mellows after a while.. I've learned to dose and ration better i think. and so far I have a second crop.. here she is :

_AWW0240.JPG

The mail man really came through today : :vibe:

View attachment 705894

Man I just love free stuff :woohoo:
There is free stuff.
Then there is a great score of lots of free stuff. Congrats.
:pass:
I think the only thing keeping me sane is my plants and this place. I decided instead of just laying in bed to get up and at least water the plants. There are just so many good people here that can actually sympathise with me where other places they can't. That's why I love afn.

Sanity is highly over rated. It's based on opinion and cultural norms that change .So does the science that tries to define it.

your at where I was a month ago i think. running out and not ready to harvest. My first harvest is half available still, plenty to last with a enough for a stash to see how it mellows after a while.. I've learned to dose and ration better i think. and so far I have a second crop.. here she is :

View attachment 705904
Well i think a t break is a good thing though too, because i could use an eight before noon before and not completely knock out... but then again it was only lows and mids and it was sativas.
Your garden looks beautiful

There is free stuff.
Then there is a great score of lots of free stuff. Congrats.
:pass:

Sanity is highly over rated. It's based on opinion and cultural norms that change .So does the science that tries to define it.

here's something for you to watch about psychopaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back