Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Stoners.
9 Bear, Step. Funny how some get starts that jump out and others seem to just start. There must come a time when everyone starts tweaking the "No feed for 10 days" rule. Probably some of the best kept secrets.
:pass:

Good morning Stoners.
9 Bear, Step. Funny how some get starts that jump out and others seem to just start. There must come a time when everyone starts tweaking the "No feed for 10 days" rule. Probably some of the best kept secrets.
:pass:
I been finding the bigger the pot the earlier I need to feed.. I was going 10-12 days but it seemed like the stall was just too long. :pass:

breathe. I've been having anxiety issues again lately. Quitting smoking didn't help. ptsd gets better, as long as you stay aware of who you are, and try to live in the now. Getting drug back to the past by your own subconscious sucks.
I think the only thing keeping me sane is my plants and this place. I decided instead of just laying in bed to get up and at least water the plants. There are just so many good people here that can actually sympathise with me where other places they can't. That's why I love afn.

I think the only thing keeping me sane is my plants and this place. I decided instead of just laying in bed to get up and at least water the plants. There are just so many good people here that can actually sympathise with me where other places they can't. That's why I love afn.
My wife gets hit with all kinds of PTSD and anxiety but it's usually at certain times of the year. February is bad and October really sucks. Feb was her son's bday and Oct was his expiration date.. he'd be thirteen now. She doesn't deal well at these times

If we keep you sane than you keep coming here because some like myself are one brick short of a full load and I don't even have ptsd . :nono:

If we keep you sane than you keep coming here because some like myself are one brick short of a full load and I don't even have ptsd . :nono:
Cmon, who you kidding.One brick short :crying: I think I'm carrying the one brick and I'm a truck load short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back