Status
Not open for further replies.
This grape crinkle is freaking massive I just defoliated the crap out of her.
IMG_0505.JPG

DSCN0857.JPG
DSCN0858.JPG
2 of my girls after 12 days I think their small for their age . There are 6 more all about the same size . If I could get a consensus here I may have to reconsider how I'm starting my seeds . So jump right in and add an opinion .:toke:

dscn0857-jpg.705843
dscn0858-jpg.705844
2 of my girls after 12 days I think their small for their age . There are 6 more all about the same size . If I could get a consensus here I may have to reconsider how I'm starting my seeds . So jump right in and add an opinion .:toke:

Morning bear :pass:

Those look fine to me they are in a huge pot, i recon she just digging atm :

Here is my white cheese at day 10 :

DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0032a.JPG

I just waiting for deliveries today both my biotabs starter pack and my winnning from the vault are due :vibe:

View attachment 705843 View attachment 705844 2 of my girls after 12 days I think their small for their age . There are 6 more all about the same size . If I could get a consensus here I may have to reconsider how I'm starting my seeds . So jump right in and add an opinion .:toke:
I been thinking mine are starting slow too. What's your humidity at?? Mines at %16 it seems like they're taking a few days longer to me.. but they do grow eventually

I been thinking mine are starting slow too. What's your humidity at?? Mines at %16 it seems like they're taking a few days longer to me.. but they do grow eventually
I'm at 50 % humidity . I did a real stupid thing . I sprayed them with Outgrow and then sprayed with water with the lights on . I think I may have cooked the edges of the first leaves so we wont be doing that again . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back