Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my wife last weekend, I said honey I think I forgot how to grow weed... She looked at me like I had 3 heads and said "you better figure it the f**k out quick."

ep, she's a keeper.

I forgot how bad ptsd nightmares are. This not having any mmj to help me sleep keeps me in such pain and I keep flashing back to my one accident like I'm reliving it again and again and again.anyone else here with ptsd find that the first few nights after not having anything is ok but then its all down hill? I'm a wreck right now. I almost wish I didn't move but I know once my garden grows ill be fine after my harvest.

_AWW0247.JPG

mornin

I forgot how bad ptsd nightmares are. This not having any mmj to help me sleep keeps me in such pain and I keep flashing back to my one accident like I'm reliving it again and again and again.anyone else here with ptsd find that the first few nights after not having anything is ok but then its all down hill? I'm a wreck right now. I almost wish I didn't move but I know once my garden grows ill be fine after my harvest.

breathe. I've been having anxiety issues again lately. Quitting smoking didn't help. ptsd gets better, as long as you stay aware of who you are, and try to live in the now. Getting drug back to the past by your own subconscious sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back