Status
Not open for further replies.
P1030963 (1).JPG
LIVE ALERT

POP22 Interview
Feb 24, 6pm GMT

I'm holding the stem and fan leaves until I get a gallon bag stuffed full, then I'll decide what to do with it. :biggrin:

I keep the sugar leaf (any leaf with visible resin), dry it, cure it and bong/vap it. :smoking:

And I'm trying to leave the bud alone as long as possible. So far I have about an ounce of northern light bud and about an ounce and a quarter of bubblelicious bud stashed back. I've got an AK-48 that's about ready and she looks like about another ounce.

I'm really new at this, having just started growing in late October. I'm on my second harvest and have another grow started (seedlings). My goal is to get at least one pound of bud stashed so I never run out.:pass:

Yeah, ditto. And my usage is really minimal. If I had a pound, at current, it would last me 10 years. And that's counting what I supply for my mother's medicinal needs as well. And that would be just buds. Not including edibles, salves, tincs, etc..

Put in my pepper seed order today. Some bells, jalapenos, and ceyenne mostly. Wanted to do at least one a little more on the "exotic" side of things, so added some purple ghost peppers.

If I grow 'em...who's going to be brave enough to eat one? *insert evil grin*
:baked:
Purple Bhut Jolokia Ghost Pepper:
Purple_Bhut_Jolokia_Ghost_Pepper.jpg

Put in my pepper seed order today. Some bells, jalapenos, and ceyenne mostly. Wanted to do at least one a little more on the "exotic" side of things, so added some purple ghost peppers.

I grew some chocolate ones last year, still have some dried.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

beautiful!, but do you need a tongue transplant after eat?

I grew some chocolate ones last year, still have some dried.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I ordered some chocolate bell seeds. Supposed to be one of the sweetest bells and less aftertaste than a red bell. nice dark brownish red from the marketing pics. another I'm looking forward to trying. :smoking:

beautiful!, but do you need a tongue transplant after eat?

Yep. I don't think I'll be eating. May try making a hot sauce or salsa with 'em but that would likely be it. By comparison, jalapeno's are supposed to run around 2,500 to 8,000 on the Scoville scale. These average around 855,000 to 1,000,000. :fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back