Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered some chocolate bell seeds. Supposed to be one of the sweetest bells and less aftertaste than a red bell. nice dark brownish red from the marketing pics. another I'm looking forward to trying. :smoking:

Yep. I don't think I'll be eating. May try making a hot sauce or salsa with 'em but that would likely be it. By comparison, jalapeno's are supposed to run around 2,500 to 8,000 on the Scoville scale. These average around 855,000 to 1,000,000. :fire:
could make some insect spray, lol

I ordered some chocolate bell seeds. Supposed to be one of the sweetest bells and less aftertaste than a red bell. nice dark brownish red from the marketing pics. another I'm looking forward to trying. :smoking:

Yep. I don't think I'll be eating. May try making a hot sauce or salsa with 'em but that would likely be it. By comparison, jalapeno's are supposed to run around 2,500 to 8,000 on the Scoville scale. These average around 855,000 to 1,000,000. :fire:
I dry them and use them throughout the year for things such as chili and beef jerkey, definitely not something to be eaten by itself lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LIVE STONER INTERVIEW, this Fri FEB 24 6pm GMT
P1030963 (1).JPG

the Inventive One, our very own Jump Start the Imagination Guy......POP22

Last edited:
I dry them and use them throughout the year for things such as chili and beef jerkey, definitely not something to be eaten by itself lol.

I plan to do that with most if not all the ceyenne's I'm going to plant. Did a batch last year and ran out waaay to soon. Let a bunch of jalapeno's go to red chipotle's the year before that for it. Probably end up doing ceyenne, chipotle, and the ghosts if they all make as well as a couple mixed powderes this year. Really trying to step up the pepper grow outside this year and apply all the woderful stuff I learded growing cannabis on AFN to those crops and if it works I should end up with a lot-o-peppers to play around with.

I also like throwing them in the pellet grill on it's smoke setting for an hour or two before putting them in the dehydrator to give 'em a nice lick of smoky flavor. mmmmmmm With the ceyenne's it only takes a little powder to add some mighty heat (and amazing flavor), so can only imagine what dried ghost powder would be. :yoinks:

I plan to do that with most if not all the ceyenne's I'm going to plant. Did a batch last year and ran out waaay to soon. Let a bunch of jalapeno's go to red chipotle's the year before that for it. Probably end up doing ceyenne, chipotle, and the ghosts if they all make as well as a couple mixed powderes this year. Really trying to step up the pepper grow outside this year and apply all the woderful stuff I learded growing cannabis on AFN to those crops and if it works I should end up with a lot-o-peppers to play around with.

I also like throwing them in the pellet grill on it's smoke setting for an hour or two before putting them in the dehydrator to give 'em a nice lick of smoky flavor. mmmmmmm With the ceyenne's it only takes a little powder to add some mighty heat (and amazing flavor), so can only imagine what dried ghost powder would be. :yoinks:
I like the smoking idea, that sounds fantastic! No habaneros? Those are my absolute favorite. My wife makes bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers and always makes a few habanero ones. The first one is always a bit warm but after that I can eat quite a few, helps to have a nice double ipa to go with them.

LIVE STONER INTERVIEW, this Fri FEB 24 6pm GMT View attachment 706129
the Inventive One, our very own Jump Start the Imagination Guy......POP22
Is there something in particular the interview will revolve around? I'm trying to come up with questions but @pop22 is always right here to answer anything anyone has a question about so I'm drawing a blank.

Is there something in particular the interview will revolve around? I'm trying to come up with questions but @pop22 is always right here to answer anything anyone has a question about so I'm drawing a blank.

This should cover a lot of ground, Dm. It might also be a great opportunity for you to ask a couple of questions that he answered for you that would help out folks who may have missed some key advice. :thumbsup:

This should cover a lot of ground, Dm. It might also be a great opportunity for you to ask a couple of questions that he answered for you that would help out folks who may have missed some key advice. [emoji106]
OK that's a good point that I didn't consider. Typical, always just thinking of myself lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back