Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is a great deal of fun and interest but the hardest part of the internet is finding the really good jewels of research and knowledge on line. I still find it useful from time to time to run to the old brick library (we have a couple of good ones within 30 minutes drive) and sit down and spend an afternoon filling in the blanks. Once a year or so I try to get down to the University (4 hours drive) and fill in the hard blanks I cannot find here. If the library does not have it the Horticulture building is just a half mile away. You guys have me wanting to go down and talk again. Thanks for that.

Brain beginning to work again. Trog need coffee and foode.

You should add this to your research list, they have been at it a long time.

http://www.cropnutrition.com/resource-library
:pass:

This topic is a great deal of fun and interest but the hardest part of the internet is finding the really good jewels of research and knowledge on line. I still find it useful from time to time to run to the old brick library (we have a couple of good ones within 30 minutes drive) and sit down and spend an afternoon filling in the blanks. Once a year or so I try to get down to the University (4 hours drive) and fill in the hard blanks I cannot find here. If the library does not have it the Horticulture building is just a half mile away. You guys have me wanting to go down and talk again. Thanks for that.

Brain beginning to work again. Trog need coffee and foode.

I still do research at the university agriculture library sometimes. Since my log in doesn't work anymore, the librarians are very attentive. Just tell them your auditing a class if they hassle you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back